Our Quality Policy
We, as Standart Cıvata, consider quality as a result of wise effort, not as a coincidence.
Quality for us means meeting needs and expectations of our customers with the sense of excellence we have adopted in offering the products and services and following our customers’ judgements meticulously.
For us; ‘quality is the responsibility of everyone’. Accordingly, we act with the sense of total quality management in all our systems and processes. In accordance with this, every suggestion transmitted to us is evaluated and used for creating added value.
Within the scope of our Quality policy, establishing, implementing, developing and providing sustainability of our Quality Management System and Quality Standards are the basis.
While generating our quality, we take our strength from functionality, endurance, user-friendliness, reliability and esthetics properties in our products and from the principles of being solution-oriented, satisfaction, lucidity, accessibility, timeliness, reliability, professionalism, integrity, accuracy, continuity and flexibility in our services.
We adopt 8 Quality Management Principles to establish the foundation of our Quality Management Standard:
3. Participation of the Workers
4. Process approach
5. System approach in management
6. Continuous improvement
7. Realist approach in decision taking
8. Relations with out-source suppliers providing mutual benefits
Our Quality Control Department Activities
By taking the principle of “write what you do, do what you write” as the basis in our activities in Quality Control Department;
Control activities are performed with a solution- oriented and dynamic team with high quality awareness.
Quality Control activities performed at the Department:
1. Measuring Controls:
Caliper measuring: High - height - width – inner diameter - outer diameter measuring
Micrometer measuring: Width - outer diameter measuring
Surface gauge measuring: Height – level measurements on a piece
Profile Projection measuring: Thread profile- thread dimensions - height - diameter - level measurements
- Digital micrometer measuring: Measurement of burr-crack length on the surface of the parts and between threads
- Coating width measuring: width measurement at micron level of the coating applied of the part
- Hardness measuring: Measurements of Rockwell and Vickers hardness of products with steel material
- Sensitive weighing measurements: Measurements of unit weights of screw - bolt - nut -washer
- For 3D, X-ray controls and Tension/Compression Test, Spectral Analysis, support is provided from NORM Laboratories.
2. Gauge and Application Controls/Tests
- Ring gauge control: Control of bolt thread measurements and form
- Plug gauge control: Control of nut thread measurements and form
- Thread comb controls: Control of metric thread structure and thread profile control
- Visual controls: Visual inspection of inner structure and surface properties of product by a macroscope and microscope
- Screw application tests: Tests for applying screws on materials in compliance with the standards while performing IQC and OQC
- Salt Fog Test: Test for measuring resistance of the coating on the surface of the product in salty environment
- Rail and hinge life test: Mechanical opening and closing tests applied on automatic machine to determine lives of telescopic rails and hinges
3. Other Activities:
- Monthly Quality Control Fault Detection calculating PPMs and Customer Return PPM Ratios and creating graphics
- Performing Subsidiary Industry/Outsource Provider Inspections in accordance with Outsource Provider Inspection Plan (Outsource provider development studies)
- Receiving expectations of the customers on quality subjects, visits, determining and practicing relevant actions
- Periodical calibration processes of measuring devices
- Customer Complaint Solutions and Solution Tool: Following receiving the customer complaint, visits to the site for solving the problem in-site and offering our customer the opportunity to solve in-site and technical consultancy opportunity
- Return product inspections and informing our customer about the subject
- Nonconformity and Corrective Activities and Activities /8Ds for Risks and Opportunities: In customer complaints received with major and critical problems, developing activities for determining root cause to avoid reoccurrence of the fault and tracking the results
- Determining revision needs by reviewing forms-instructions-procedures-reports-lists-plans etc. relevant to Quality Control in Quality System Documentation and making revision requests
- Tasks in projects: 5S, Suggestion System and membership of other projects